Assetdyne offers an on-line tool which allows users to measure the complexity and resilience of a single security or a portfolio. The tool is connected in real-time to US markets and allows to monitor any security listed therein.
The tool allows investors to answer the following questions:
- How complex is a portfolio?
- How complex is a financial product, such as a derivative?
- What is the maximum complexity a portfolio can reach?
- How resilient is it? How well can it resist the market turbulence?
- What does the portfolio structure look like?
- How interdependent are the stocks composing the portfolio?
- Which stocks actually dominate portfolio dynamics?
- How well can the dynamics of the portfolio be predicted?
See examples of portfolios (and their complexities) – click on a portfolio to open an interactive Portfolio Complexity Map: